Four Unique Spaces
The Box SF offers corporate meeting and off-site meeting space, classes and workshop space, and houses the largest
antiquarian paper and advertising archive in the United States on the ground floor, within our letterpress shop and historic 1850's mercantile!
All floors can be connected for conferences, break-out rooms or private event suites, orkept totally separate as needed. All three suites on our second floor include furniture.
Gate Room & Top Floor
The top floor of The Box SF has a total Capacity of 50 guests. With two beautiful connected rooms for your event. The Gate Room features our historic 335-year old conference/dining table made from antique Chinese village gate doors! The table itself seats 32 and the room can seat 50 for a dinner or meeting. Our main room can be set up a number of ways from theater style to various conference and reception set-ups.
All bookings incldue an on-site Venue Manager. They are here to manage facility use, coordinate technical support, catering load-in, furniture delivery and vendor setup and insure that your event runs smoothly.
• 335 Year Old Chinese Village Gates Table Included (Seats 32, Room Seats 50)
• Pull down projection screen in Gate Room included (projection screen avaialble in main room for additional charge)
• Free Wifi throughout
• Furniture rental available
• Full tech buildout available
• Full bar package options
• Various catering options (fee for outside catering)
• No food or beverage minimums
• Freight elevator for easy load in
• Easily accessible from Civic Center Bart and Interstates 101 and 280.